SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
- Date Night Movies Meet Both His and Her Needs
- How to Help Your Angry Child
- Take the “Which TV Couple Are You Most Like?” Quiz
- How to Inspire Patriotism in Your Kids
- When Conflict in Marriage Feels Hopeless
- How to Keep a Relationship Strong Over Distance
- What to Do When Comparison Blinds You to the Beauty of Your Story
"Reading Braving Sorrow Together is like sitting across from the best kind of friend – a friend who has been down the well-worn path of suffering and can listen, empathize and offer gentle guidance for the journey ahead. If you are walking through your own 'weeping years,' Ashleigh’s book will free you to grieve your loss while clinging to the hope that you are never alone in your grief."
-- Kelly Givens, editor of iBelieve.com
"Team Us addresses one of the most important aspects of an intimate marriage: becoming one. With a whimsical and engaging style, Ashleigh Slater challenges us to build our 'team' with careful thought, perseverance, and commitment."
-- Gary Thomas, author of Sacred Marriage and A Lifelong Love