Here are 3 simple, but important lessons we can takeaway from the film, “Into the Woods.” Read more.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
- Braving Sorrow Together + Team Us Birthday Giveaway
- 5 Strategies for a Stronger Marriage
- How to Help Calm Fear in a Post-Miscarriage Pregnancy
- How to Pick Friends Who Help Marriage
- LEAP! and Its Best Teachable Moments for Kids
- Why Life-Giving Words Matter to Your Kids
- When God Asks You to Be Fearless
"Reading Braving Sorrow Together is like sitting across from the best kind of friend – a friend who has been down the well-worn path of suffering and can listen, empathize and offer gentle guidance for the journey ahead. If you are walking through your own 'weeping years,' Ashleigh’s book will free you to grieve your loss while clinging to the hope that you are never alone in your grief."
-- Kelly Givens, editor of iBelieve.com
"Team Us addresses one of the most important aspects of an intimate marriage: becoming one. With a whimsical and engaging style, Ashleigh Slater challenges us to build our 'team' with careful thought, perseverance, and commitment."
-- Gary Thomas, author of Sacred Marriage and A Lifelong Love